Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
Do you want to start your career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant based in Manchester?
Are you finding your current earnings capped and potential limited within Sales?
We’re recruiting for dynamic and intelligent sales people who want to make the move into the fast-paced environment of Recruitment.
£20,000 salary with uncapped commission... OTE £35K...plus benefits
Specialise in IT sales recruitment, operating on a contract and perm level. Working with clients ranging from PWC, HSBC to Selfridges, Burberry and the BBC. The consultants there are very vibrant sales people; current employees enjoy socialising with each other often play sport or other competitive activities to a high level and enjoy working for the company- as demonstrated by the numerous awards they have won:
- 'The Best Recruitment Company to Work’- Recruiter International, 2014
- 'Best Large Recruitment Company to Work For’ - Recruiter Awards, 2014 & 2013
- 'Best Workplace Environment’ - Recruiter, 2014
- '100 Best Small Companies to Work For’- The Sunday Times, 2011 & 2012
People are valued here and rewarded accordingly. They believe retention of staff is the key to a successful business and as such create unique benefits packages for each individual member including buying & selling holidays and car leasing.
Your role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:-
- Using sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to attract business from client companies;
- Networking to Build relationships with clients
- Booking and attending appointments across the UK
- Advertising for, identifying and approaching suitable candidates; receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
- Arranging client interviews and taking feedback
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to provide an excellent quality of service and generate repeat business opportunities
As a recruitment consultant no two days are the same. Adaptability and the ability to multi-task are essential. On any given day you could be juggling cold-calling for new business, arranging and managing interviews, then searching for new candidates for live jobs. This means your day plan will need to be organised and structured - but also flexible enough to prioritise and adapt.
Do you think you have the aptitude and ability to succeed?
The Reward for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:-
Uncapped Commission (The commission structure is very competitive offering an initial set fee per placement of £250, typically you will be making 4-5 deals when you first join. This then rises to a percentage scale when you are promoted.)
Benefits such as:
- Lunch Clubs
- All Expenses Paid Holidays
- All Expenses Paid Nights Out
- Incentives- Ranging from high-street vouchers to weekends away
Previous Successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant Candidates have been:
- 2.2 Degree or above
- Sales experience (eg. Broker, FX Sales, Estate Agency, B2B Sales)
- Confident communicators, with the ability to build rapport over the phone
- Ambitious, target driven and financially motivated
- Personable with the ability to work well in a team environment
The career of a recruitment consultant is challenging, rewarding and fast paced; the harder you work, the more successful you will be. Are you willing to put the effort in and reap the rewards?
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter,Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.