A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, our client is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. They are seeking highly motivated applicants to join the company’s Institutional division
The Institutional division is the core and largest business within the company, addressing our customers’ cleaning and sanitation needs in the foodservice and hospitality industries, as well as laundry, long-term care, education, corporate and government facilities.
The Territory Manager is a Focal Point of the company, who is responsible to partner with our customers in an assigned territory, providing them with personal customer service and advice for all of their cleaning and sanitation needs. There is a full internal training programme giving you all the skill sets you require to become successful in this role. This is supported by your own assigned field trainer and on-line training.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and enhance existing relationships with customers while working independently and maintaining your own schedule
- Provide food safety, sanitation advice, education and training
- Implementing new corporate business into the territory
- Installation and maintenance of electrical and non-electrical dispensing equipment
- Builds contacts with customers, identifies and influences decision makers / opinion leaders.
- Coordinates sales and service activities with cross divisional peers and internal functions (e.g. Marketing Services, Customer Service).
- Implements an annual Sales and Service Plan based on a Retain, Grow & Gain Strategy to ensure net sales growth targets by delivering Ecolab’s service excellence programs.
What We Look For:
- Adequate level of education (vocational training or University graduate)
- Previous field sales experience in business to business sales environment
- Ideally a proficient product & industry knowledge
- Excellent PC skills, ideally previous CRM Use/ knowledge
- Full UK Driving License with less than 6points
What We Offer In Return:
- Full robust internal training program as well as a recognised Electrical competency qualification.
- Starting Basic £25,000pa OTE up to £30,000pa - Qualified Basic (6-12months) £27,000pa OTE up to £33,000pa4% flexible benefits scheme.
- Company Car for business and personal use.