Calling all Online Designers! Looking for a new opportunity to unleash your creative flair? Well look no further, we have the job for you! A leading fashion brand is looking for an Online Designer to join their fun and friendly team!
Situated in the quirky Northern Quarter, you will find our client’ luxury offices, nestled amongst some of Manchester’s most famous restaurants, bars and shops! The company is one of the most recognised fashion empires in the UK and has been trading in Manchester for over 100 years! Our client believes that their employees are their most valuable asset, which is why they offer great training schemes, plenty of development opportunities as well as a fab benefits package! As they continue to grow, they are now looking to hire a gifted, hard-working and creative individual to help build their omni-channel brands and cutting- edge campaigns in order to engage new customers!
The Online Designer will be required to generate ground-breaking creative concepts for multiple digital platforms as well as presenting these ideas to the key stakeholders. It will also be their responsibility to ensure that all designs truly represent the company and brand’s requirement; ensuring that all values shine through the artwork.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in the highly popular fashion industry!
The Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Online Manager:
- In response to design briefs, create innovate and engaging concept work which can be used across a variety of online platforms
- Showcase all design work to the key stakeholder and highlight how it is a solution to the problem outlined in the brief
- When required, offer your assistance to the Design Manager
- Work closely with the production team in order to ensure that all designs are documented, briefed and then handed over
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all the latest software and technological advances and implement them accordingly
- Continuously be aware of any business opportunities or creative improvements which can boost customer engagement
- Liaise with internal customers in order to identify their design requirements and keep them up-to-date on the progress of the project
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience of working within a similar role, ideally within an eCommerce environment, is vital for the job
- An excellent problem-solver who’s comfortable working under pressure and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Comfortable sharing their experience and expert knowledge with other members of the team
- Capable of demonstrating a strong flair for visual design and idea generation
- Proficient in front-end development languages, industry standard design software packages as well as Adobe Creative Suite
- Willing to embrace new technologies and changes within the company
- A pro-active individual who possesses a 'can-do’ attitude
- Fantastic communication, time-management and influencing skills are also fundamental to the job when building strong working relationships
- An amazing creative flair!
Do you fancy taking the fashion world by storm? Don’t hesitate to apply online now!
Have you a friend who would be perfect for this job? Refer them to us today and take advantage of our Candidate Cashback scheme!