Physiotherapist Team Leader - MSK
Physiotherapist Team Leader
£28 to £35,000 salary
You will be working with a leading Musculoskeletal and Return to Work services provider that has a longstanding and successful reputation.
As the Physiotherapist Team Leader you will have both management and caseload duties (roughly 40/60 split). You will be responsible for the general operations of the clinic, clinical and operational delivery, clinical governance, account management and other duties.
You will be working both from the Birmingham clinic and at client sites in the area and occasionally further afield.
- A Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Full registration with the HCPC/CSP
- Extensive MSK experience
- Experience of mentoring and training staff
- Private sector experience relating to return to work services
- Full UK driving license and vehicle