Senior Data Analyst
We are looking for a full-time Senior Data Analyst to join our client, an international law firm, in their office in Bristol or Leeds.
- Identify trends and issues by analysing data
- Help improve business success and performance
- Ensure data quality meets data governance standards
- Create client reports
- Identify critical data elements
- Ad-hoc analyses for clients
- Control monthly MI reports
- Ability to prioritise and manage daily workload to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- High standard of data accuracy
- Advanced IT skills (Excel and Access)
- Team player
- Good understanding of the finance system
This is a full-time permanent position based in Bristol or Leeds.
Please get in touch with an updated version of your CV.