Corporate Tax Manager
As the Corporate Tax Manager your portfolio will consist of Owner Managed Business's to International Clients in a variety of industry sectors, and your responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
You will have a wealth of all round tax knowledge which you will put into practice by focusing on providing corporate tax services to a wide range of clients from.
- Managing the corporate tax compliance cycle, and reviewing alongside senior management
- Some supervisory of junior colleagues
- Dealing with a wide range of technical issues and client situations
Being a Corporate Tax Manager, along with having great interpersonal skills, you will also have:
- ATT/ACA/CTA qualification, preferably experience within practice
- Post qualification experience
- Up to date corporate tax knowledge and skill-set.
This would be an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to build their experience in corporate tax with a pioneering firm.
The firm are keen to get moving on this position, so if you are interested or would like more information, please get in touch with Jess Johal on or email
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: