- Comprehensive Education Product Range
- A Century of Constant Innovation
- Fabulous Career Prospects
The Role: The successful Sales Consultant will be responsible for selling learning solutions including digital and print learning aids into universities, dealing with lecturers, deans and module leaders. You will have a good amount of accounts to manage - ensuring that you are maximising profits and securing repeat business with all existing customers, as well as conducting new business opportunities. Career prospects here are excellent as part of a large group.
The Company: Our client is a well-established business within the publishing sector whose products are used in most schools across the UK, Europe, and beyond. Specialising in the education sector, they sell both text books and other printed and digital resources and have a range of exciting technological products. Working for this large, multinational organisation could provide you with great career opportunities. Now seeking a new Sales Consultant in the Midlands to join their team.
For thisSales Consultant position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- You will come from a B2B sales background and ideally have sold a service
- Articulate candidates with great listening and presentation abilities
Benefits of this Sales Consultant role:
- £28,000 - £32,000 Base Salary
- + £10,000 - £15,000Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Pension, Laptop, Healthcare, 25 Days Holidays