Service Delivery Manager - UK Workplace
AXA is the world’s number 1 insurance brand, with over 160,000 employees and 102 million customers worldwide. AXA Technology Services is a fully owned AXA Group subsidiary whose objective is to provide AXA Group companies with high-quality and innovative IT and telecommunications infrastructure management services.
We apply our expertise and energy to improve operational effectiveness and help AXA people to get the most out of their IT infrastructure. We are committed to providing quality of service, price competitiveness, customer centricity and expertise and professionalism.
Technology moves forward at an incredible pace. That’s why we look for people who can adapt to changing needs. People who can be proactive and pragmatic. People who will help to make sure that, as a business, we’re ready for tomorrow. And most importantly of all, that we’re ready to make the most of the opportunities tomorrow will bring.
We have an exciting vacancy for a Service Delivery Manager - UK Workplace to join us on a permanent basis in Bristol.
As Service Deliver Manager for the UK Workplace you will be the owner of all Workplace solutions in the UK according to agreed global and local standards and roadmaps. You will ensure all solutions meet the requirements of all UK Operating Companies to ensure availability, performance, product lifecycles and operational costs are met.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Produce and own OpCo’s technical strategy implementation Roadmaps across all Workplace technologies ensuring that individual OpCo requirements are documented and considered.
- Align client project activity with Digital Workplace roadmap ensuring standardisation and convergence whenever possible in collaboration with the local OpCo’s IT Departments and Governance Bodies and ensure timely planning and initiation of maintenance- and refresh projects.
- Maintain stability of Workplace Environment though consultancy provided to OpCo’s IT Management and other AXA Tech Teams and the establishment of processes and procedures to manage and evolve the Workplace environment including overall accountability for Quarterly Release items
- End to End Responsibility for the delivery of the agreed Digital Workplace solutions to the local OpCo’s (Proximity), according to the agreed Service levels in relationship with the Digital Workplace Service Delivery Mgr and Service Owners
- Ensure that KPI’s and SLA targets are agreed, monitored and delivered against the agreed plan.
- Act as Escalation Manager for all OpCo’s Digital Workplace infrastructure issues through establishing processes, roles and responsibilities and steering boards
- Own and manages the AXA Tech provided Workplace components inventory and related costs.
- Create buy in from OpCo’s organisation and customers on upcoming services (Digital Workplace Technologies, Showcases, Best Practices, e.g.) in co-ordination with AXA Tech’s PO
- Lead, develop and motive a team of engineers taking full responsibility for individual and team performance management and development, communications and general HR matters
- Being accountable for managing cost centre according to finance guidelines and governance.
Skills, knowledge and behaviour
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to openly address problems and drive common solution finding process
- Management of Change, coaching and mentoring skills
- Practical experience of managing and gaining the best from experienced team leaders and consultant level technologists.
- Ability to demonstrate out of the box thinking
- Management of multicultural, transversal teams
- Technical understanding of technologies used in the Digital Workplace Environment (incl. Mobile, Virtual and Cloud Computing)
- Good understanding of the core processes to run IT infrastructure and workplace operations
- Ideally experience in building up capability in inventory and asset management as well as infrastructure capacity ma