Graduate Account Manager
GRADUATE ACCOUNT MANAGER - HR Solutions
PACKAGE: £18 - 24k basic depending on experience. Uncapped commission (%age of profit margin)
Excellent employee benefits including;
- Company bonus scheme,
- Flexible working hours,
- A generous holiday package and Friday drinks in the company’s very own pub.
My client are an award winning HR solutions business dedicated to improving organisational performance by implementing and developing digital people solutions that help customers and colleagues recruit, connect and collaborate. My client already supplies some of the largest and well-known FMCG businesses in the market with huge scope for more business.
You’ll be joining the company at an exciting time of growth. They have very ambitious sales targets which is why they need you - a tenacious account manager to help feed and develop new business, assist with new business pitches and help to nurture and grow the sales team.
The successful candidate will have a proven and successful sales background with experience of generating quality leads and managing the sales process alongside the Sales Director. The successful candidate will also be a thorough individual who can manage the CRM system, ensuring that accurate and quality data is input and maintained.
Here’s what we need you to bring to the table:
- Proven and successful sales background
- A comprehensive understanding of the workings and structure of a sales process
- An understanding of the hospitality, retail and HR arena would be great but not essential.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good relationship-building and networking skills, confident communication with clients at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and admin skills
- Pride in your work with delivery to a very high quality even when under pressure
- Ability to manage the company CRM system
Please send your CV to Max Peters at Oliver George Consulting for immediate consideration. Oliver George Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.