Field Sales Manager
Ideal Location: M5 Corridor (Swindon to Birmingham)
Contract: Permanent/Full Time
Working Days: Thursday - Monday
Salary: Up to £24,000.00 plus 10% Bonus subject to KPI, plus £400 Car Allowance, Fuel Card and Mobile Office
As a Field Sales Manager you will be accountable for the profitable achievement of Fujifilm sales objectives across multiple retail stores.
You will need to be experienced in influencing a field team to deliver outstanding sales results, working under your own initiative, demonstrating ownership and accountability for the productivity/ performance of your team and the stores in your region.
You will need to have the ability to understand Fujifilm retail strategies and translate them into clear action plans that the team can then implement to successfully deliver against commercial Key Performance Indicators and business objectives.
You will manage all aspects of running an efficient sales team; including, hiring, supervising, coaching, discipline and motivating territory based in store promoters.
Spending the majority of your time in the field, you will deliver increased performance from your regional promoters through effective performance management and development ensuring they can fulfil their potential in store, maximizing 'quiet times’ to upskill store staff to continue delivering high levels of service and sales for Fujifilm when your team is not in store.
Having a passion or in depth knowledge for photography would be very beneficial for this role as you will be working with these products every day.
- Spend up to 4 days per week working in the field (subject to business directive and requirement)
- Prioritise coaching and management performance efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results
- Accurate and timely production of reporting as required by the business
- Day to Day management of the Instore sales team
- Offering direction and support to the team
- Ensure that current and correct sales focus is being delivered by the team
- Proactive approach to driving the business forward and identifying development areas in all stores and people
- To Lead all HR Process’ including but not limited to;
- Performance Management
- Field Accompaniments & regular reviews
- Absence Management
- Sales Coaching
- Results Analysis - To be consistently monitoring teams performance to ensure this falls in line with Fujifilms expectation.
- Attend and contribute at account reviews and meetings, including presenting your team’s results, competitor insight and personnel reviews along with ideas and any initiatives you wish to introduce
- Sales background
- Photography industry knowledge
- Business and commercial acumen
- Relationship management/ influencing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership skills
- Management and sales coaching skills
- Analytical skills
- Solutions orientation
- Communication & presentation skills
- Uphold Fujifilm and Infinite brand values