Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 + Excellent benefits
Our Client is the UK's quintessential Healthcare law firm and is the largest specialist Health and Social Care legal practice in the UK. With a presence in Manchester, Yorkshire, London & Newcastle and as market leaders in their specialist field, employees will benefit from prestigious working environments, long term career prospects and will work as part of friendly and professional teams.
With offices in core locations throughout the country and no have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join their Manchester based office.
As Marketing Assistant you will be maintaining and updating information held in the firm’s marketing database, Producing mailing lists from the database for online and offline marketing/BD campaigns; whilst supporting with promotional activities and monthly direct mail activity and creating impactful, effective and engaging sales presentations and bid documents.
- Distribute electronic communications to clients and contacts e.g. newsletters
- Administer and support the firm’s regular client seminar programme across all offices in conjunction with Business Development teams in Manchester, London and Harrogate.
- Prepare the exhibition stand and ensuring that marketing collateral and promotional material is available in sufficient quantities at exhibitions and conferences
- Format internally produced marketing collateral e.g. team sheets, service flyers, agendas
- Co-ordinate printing of marketing collateral
- Provide online feedback questionnaire and survey support to the wider marketing team
- Keep a supply of promotional products available for exhibitions and conferences
- Maintain the intranet’s marketing area to ensure relevant information is kept up to date
- Provide general support to the team including organising couriers, liaising with caterers, updating events and training calendars, collating feedback forms and analysing and reporting ROI.
- Manage incoming enquiries into the Client Services team
- Such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- 34 days holiday including bank holidays
- Eye care vouchers
- Child care vouchers
- 5% pension
- Permanent Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Personal health manager
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Marketing Assistant as well as having a track record of delivering marketing and business development projects. You should have solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi-task. You will need to be highly motivated and enjoy the challenge of a diverse role whilst having an eye for detail
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR 6146
KEYWORDS: Marketing Assistant, Management, Marketing, Consultative, Sales, Client Services, Legal, New Business, Promotional, marketing executive.