eCommerce Trading Manager - Relocation Opportunity
We have an amazing opportunity for you to relocate to the North for an outstanding career in Greater Manchester! Are you hungry for results and a stickler for detail? Then keep reading!!
Our client is a global fashion retailer looking for an eCommerce Trading Manager to maximise the potential of their website for growing sales and profit margins as well as always looking for further growth opportunities. They are known for their customer and staff loyalty and as a thriving expanding business, there is great opportunities for development in this field. The office is easily accessible with free car parking and excellent public transport links. Other benefits of the role include a comfortable, spacious working environment with generous staff discount!
The Ecommerce Trading Manager will know all things eCommerce and be the first point of contact for marketing and buying departments. They will be an active investigator looking for new sales opportunities and gaps in the market. The Ecommerce Trading Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing successful eCommerce strategy, reviewing progress and conducting any changes of improvement where required.
Roles and responsibilities of the eCommerce Trading Manager
- Create solid eCommerce strategy, drawing in promotional trading plans that will achieve the overall company objectives
- Be knowledgeable in all products, ranges and competitors thereby providing insight and recommendations where necessary
- Review performance and report to key stakeholders
- Work closely with the digital marketing department to optimise web traffic and sales
- Manage the team and create a fully functioning, successful department
Skills and Attributes
- Customer centric and with a deep understanding of consumer behaviour
- Be an approachable individual with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with departments
- Driven and thrives on success. Hungry for results and information, vocal and keen to ask appropriate questions and listen
- Attention to detail and spend time delving in and have full confidence in all output
This is a great opportunity and do not hesitate and apply today!