Trainee Consultant - Business training provided
Our client recruits for the highest calibre professionals in the Public Sector and has offices nationwide.
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic organisation as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. As a trainee, you will be expected to learn the processes involved to develop yourself into a successful consultant. You would initially join a cold desk
There are a number of fundamental aspects to the role, namely; business development, candidate generation and management of the full 360 recruitment process.
If you want to work in an environment where you are rewarded for your successes then this could be for you. Our client boasts huge incentives for hard work within their dynamic teams.
What are they looking for?
The ideal candidate for this role would demonstrate the following:
- Graduate calibre
- Engaging, with great communication skills (The ideal candidate must be comfortable to communicate with a wide range of people)
- A natural speaker
- Very organised with the ability to deal with a high volume workload in a pressurised environment
- Be thick skinned - determined and perseverance is key to succeed in this competitive market
- Financially driven
- Leadership skills
Desired but not essential:
- Experience in sales and a targeted work environment is desirable.
- Competitive Nature: Ideally, you will be a naturally competitive individual who can demonstrate achievements throughout any given sporting background
- Technology savvy
Salary: £18k-20,000 + OTE + commission +benefits