Electrial Maintenance Engineer
My client is a successful and well respected manufacturing company in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, seeking an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join this market leading company.
The ideal candidate ideally is educated to HNC/Diploma in an Electrical discipline also will need to have an analytical approach to his work and all associated tasks.
About the role:
* Assisting the company as it moves towards a preventative maintenance regime for site accreditation
* Working as part of a multi-disciplined team carrying out first line maintenance tasks and improvements on equipment throughout the factory
* Working knowledge of Allen Bradley/Rockwell Automation PLC/HMI and SCADA programming is desirable along with a wide ranging knowledge of modern maintenance techniques.
* Electrically Biased
* Fault finding of electrical and control systems
* Self-motivated and able to work well in a team and show a positive attitude towards site improvements
* Ability and knowledge of creating and modifying P&IDs and electrical and control schematics
* 5 years and above experience in engineering and maintenance with an Electrical Control & Instrumentation bias
* Competent in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
* 17th edition wiring regulations are essential
Desired Skill Requirements:
* Experience in the maintenance of the dairy or food industry
* Mechanical experience as well as Electrical, Control & Instrumentation
* A degree or equivalent in a relevant field
* Experience of Health & Safety systems i.e. permit systems
* 2391 inspection and testing qualification desirable.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Gi Group Scarborough on or email