Client Assets Specialist - CASS
Consultancy Firm, with offices throughout the UK are looking to hire an experienced CASS Specialist to join a well established Risk & Regulatory team located in West Yorkshire.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
The role- The Risk & Regulatory team specilaise in Advisory, internal audit and CASS Audit services focusing on the development and assessment of the effectiveness of governance, risk and compliance.
CASS Specialist - Responsibilities:
- Performing CASS audit work, preparing assurance reports to the FCA on compliance with CASS 6, 7, 8 and 10.
- Undertaking CASS advisory engagements, reviewing the CASS control environments and reporting key areas of control weakness and areas of non-compliance.
- Keeping up to date FCA changes, technical and industry developments in the field of Client Assets.
- Providing CASS training
- Developing strong professional working relationships with key stakeholders
CASS Specialist - Key Requirements:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and can work on your own initiative.
- Have Financial Services experience, either as part of a Financial Services Institution or in an audit, advisory or business consulting capacity
- Have an excellent academic track record. Graduates with a professional accounting qualification (or working towards a professional qualification) are our preferred candidates but we will consider all candidates that have very strong and proven CASS technical skills.
- Good knowledge of the wider financial services industry, and the regulatory environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to understand regulation and apply it to different business scenarios.
- Be a CASS specialist already or have some knowledge and a keen desire to develop this into a specialist skill set.