Service Relationship Manager / Service Delivery Manager
Service Relationship / Service Delivery Manager
£50-60,000 + car allowance
My client is a market leading software development house based in Wolverhampton, due to continued company growth they are looking to appoint a new position within their team of Service Relationship Manager / Service Delivery Manager. This position will be reporting directly into the COO and will be a critical and leading member of their service management team on both the customer services and delivery service functions.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading / matrix managing both customer service and service delivery teams and have successfully project managed major incidents.
Other key responsibilities include:
- At a high level oversee all requests, incidents and enquiries and ensures that the systems, processes and skilled people are in place to meet customer SLA’s
- Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to the management team on an ad-hoc, weekly, monthly basis for their customers and internally
- Undertake service reviews with customers at periods prescribed in the customer contracts
- Own all corrective action on behalf of the customer and ensure all plans are created and actions delivered
- Prepare monthly BI packs in advanced of customer reviews
- Develop business cases to justify change, including quantification of financial benefits
- Work with customers to capture new or changed requirements and gain an customer feedback
- Develop an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer services
We are looking for a strong candidate who has experience in:
- 5 years+ IT service delivery / service relationship management
- Business Process Modelling and Outsourcing
- Understanding of SaaS
- Experience working in ITIL structured organisation
- ITIL, Six Sigma or similar formal improvement methodology experience and certification
The salary available for this position is between £50-60,000 + £5000 annual car allowance + benefits
If this role could be of interest please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Initial interviews being arranged from Wednesday 8th February 2017