Commercial Finance Business Partner
A leisure business based in Manchester are looking for a Commercial Finance Business Partner, to join the business in this newly created role.
About the role
In this Commercial Finance Business Partner position, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Supporting a given division of the business, providing the team with commercial support and analysis work.
- This will include helping the business to decide on pricing strategies, and preparing business cases on promotional offers or new products that are being created.
- Delivering MI reports to the Management team and Directors from across the business unit.
- Stakeholder management of the division on a day-to-day basis. Whilst some of the team members are on-site, others are not.
- Working to ensure the finance team are in contact with, and always looking to support, the operational teams across the business in new and innovative ways.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has got strong business partnering experience. You must have experience of working in a complicated matrix structure, with stakeholders across different offices and departments. Good analytical skills, and strong inter-personal attributes are also important to ensure you perform this role to a high standard. There is a relocation package available for anyone currently based elsewhere in the UK, wishing to relocate to Manchester.
About the company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading leisure business based in Manchester. This Commercial Finance Business Partner role is newly created, giving you the opportunity to make the role your own.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please apply via the link below.