Finance Controller with highly successful recruitment business
My client is looking for a Finance Controller with experience in the recruitment sector to join a high performing and entrepreneurial business. This is an imperative role reporting into the COO with the prospect and ability to step up to FD in the future.
Ideally the successful applicant will have at least 3 years post qualified experience and be looking to take the next step in their career.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing a sizeable team across two locations
- Manage the Management Accounts and Accounts Payable functions
- Critically evaluate the financial performance of the business and pro-actively bring to management’s attention areas of financial or operational inefficiency
- Establish a good working relationship between the front and back office functions
- Help to manage and develop existing and new accounting and IT systems
- Lead for finance for new office
Successful candidates must be confident and able to illustrate strong management and interpersonal skills as well as being able to business partner with all non finance staff in the business.
This could be a career defining role for the right person.
Please note that candidates without the required experience will not be considered for the role.