Digital Marketing & Events Coordinator
Sanderson Recruitment are excited to be working with a cutting edge technologically based design organisation, located in the Bristol area, who are seeking a Digital Marketing & Events Coordinator on a Full Time and Permanent basis. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, working within a close knit team, the successful professional will be responsible for the management and coordination of digital marketing and events, in addition to supporting the marketing manager with the operational delivery of the company's marketing strategy.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Marketing Professional who is keen to join a forward thinking and innovative organisation as you will be part of an exciting a growing organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities consist of:
- Manage, maintain and update the company website to ensure that all content (news releases, events, opinion pieces) is relevant and accurate.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow using Google Analytics and Web Forensics, attaining KPI's such as increasing visitor numbers, page dwell time and bounce rates, providing relevant and timely reporting for the website performance against ROI and objectives
- Analyse, measure and report on digital visitor data gathered from the website, social media, and email campaigns to the improve effectiveness of digital marketing strategy and marketing objectives
- Recommend web site development changes to improve the customer experience and overall effectiveness of the website, working with the digital marketing agency to manage development changes from request through to testing and live release
- Write, publish, optimise and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) across social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, You Tube)
- Create imagery and design brochureware to market company services and events using Photoshop and Indesign
- Implement and manage email marketing campaigns and newsletters on the System through campaign briefs and copy provided, from creation, design, testing and deployment through to reporting
- Maintain the company contact database and prospect lists, managing the unsubscribe and opt-in process
- Work with the Marketing Manager to manage internal and external events including liaising with customers and members to event organisers for external events
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on the implementation of the company marketing plan, providing support on required activities
The ideal professional will:
- Hold proven Experience in a Digital Marketing or Marketing related role
- Experience of using Content Management Systems and Google Analytics
- Be experienced in managing Social Media Platforms and Communications including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Be experienced in operational marketing delivery
- Have excellent communication skills, personable and be able to liaise face-to-face with visitors, members and guests.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
This is an exciting and urgent opportunity, thus if this is a vacancy you are interested in, please apply now or email Vanessa Otoo at Sanderson Recruitment ( /) for more information.