Manufacturing and Engineering Production Planner
Are you looking to progress your career in the manufacturing and engineering company? I have a great opportunity for you.
I am looking for a candidate who has a strong engineering background to join a family owned company and develop into a production planning role. If you already have production planning experience, great! If you don't, don't worry. My client is looking for someone who thoroughly understands the manufacturing and engineering process and can help improve the production through lean principles and scheduling.
* Liaising with various different teams including sales, shop floor and purchasing
* Be aware of all customer requirements and deadlines
* Develop detailed production schedules with all tasks to be completed
* Monitor production process and solve any issues
* Plan ahead for production issues and staff shortages
* Manage continual improvement KPIs
* Must have an engineering background (apprenticeship, degree or experience)
* Driven, ambitious and hard working
* Production experience desired
£20,000 - £25,000 Salary.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.