Insight Analyst ( 6 month contract)
Join a leading fashion retailer in their modern, upbeat offices in the Northern Quarter!
The role is within the marketing team; the Insight Analyst will be dedicated to achieving excellent results and in return will gain valuable knowledge in a productive fast paced environment. The successful candidate will be in charge of overseeing project work, develop analytical solutions and detailed marketing data. It is important to have experience in analytical and statistical input as this plays a key part in this role.
This fast paced environment allows contribution of insight into massive campaigns with extensive budgets. This 12 month contract is well rewarded and the Insight Analyst will be supported and driven to expand their skills and build career opportunities.
The benefits include exciting training and progression opportunities in a renowned fashion ecommerce giant.
The role and responsiblilites of an Insight Analyst:
- Supporting the review and redevelopment of data models and customer segmentations
- Produce in-depth analysis of projects from briefs using technical knowledge and expand into improvements for marketing campaigns
- Present findings and conclusions on data analysis to the management team and senior stakeholders and provide insight when required
- Develop existing knowledge of SQL and SAS software, also keeping up to date with industry developments and new applications that would be of benefit
- Maintaining and reviewing the best processes around segmentation systems i.e.- active modelling
- Be proactive in building the capability of the whole team through training and the sharing of knowledge
Skills and Attributes of an Insight Analyst:
- Degree, MSc level or equivalent in Mathematics or Statistics or a degree level with one year's quality experience
- Experience of segmentation and modelling in an analytical role
- Database interrogation and MS Excel skills required
- Basic understanding of SAS, SQL
- Previous knowledge of modelling techniques such as logistical regression, cluster analysis and propensity modelling
If you are open-minded, positive and willing to learn then this could be the role for you. Don't hesitate and apply today!