Financial Reporting Accountant
As a key part of the Central Finance team you will assume responsibility for Statutory reporting, statutory audits, tax packs, VAT, balance sheet reporting, consolidation and internal trading.
Main responsibilities and opportunities:
- Preparation and submission of statutory accounts
- Consideration of new accounting standards and impact on reporting and revenue / cost recognition
- Primary contact with auditors
- Support the NPS taxation process and controls, including responsibility for all tax packs, filing and planning
- Key contact for external parties on tax matters (KPMG / Deloitte / HMRC)
Head Office Accounting:
- Responsibility for Head Office accounting, budgeting and forecasting - Central cost centers, including monthly review and reporting.
Group Controls and reporting:
- Support preparation of all external reporting to a range of stakeholders, ensuring a consistency in reporting and sufficient back up analysis to enable full understanding;
- Ownership of all balance sheet consolidation and reporting
- Review and feedback on balance sheet reconciliations
- Ownership of ad hoc reporting (ONS)
Other / Ad Hoc projects:
- Project work as required by Shareholders, Board or CFO
- Work closely with CFO, FC, Treasury and management accountants
- Assess impact of changes in standards and implement project to control applicable changes
- Determine methodology to measure contract / customer profitability
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA preferable)
- Post qualification experience 1-2 years
- Technical knowledge of current and proposed reporting standards & experience in statutory reporting
Apply below or to find out more about the Financial Reporting role please contact Neil Rogerson on firstname.lastname@example.org call +.