Contract Performance Analyst
Contract Peformance Analyst with experience of Supply Chain Management agreements background required for rapidly growing organisation within the Gas Industry based in Coventry on a permanent basis.
As the Contract Performance Analyst, your job purpose will be to:
- Support the management of a range of contractual agreements for the supply chain within my client.
- Analyse operational, performance and commercial indicators.
- Identify potential opportunities for process, commercial, operational and service optimization.
- Supporting strategic and tactical priorities to ensure 3PL and other contracts provide a safe, reliable and efficient operation.
- Assists implementing complex solutions and programs in the management and influence of external customer.
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Measure contract performance with Strong financial/commercial analytical skills with experience in multiple techniques.
- Develop service requirements and supply arrangements with and through key business partners and stakeholder groups.
- Generate reports, charts and graphs to determine/indicate contract performance.
- Contribute to all key strategic and commercial decisions, plans, budgeting and forecasting (where specified). To help drive business performance ensuring all financial, operational and safety aspects are considered.
- Perform cost analysis reviews, identifying and monitoring cost saving opportunities across both the direct and indirect cost base driving internal and external cost reductions.
- Support definition and further development of KPIs and monitoring of supplier contract and commercial performance (tracking, reporting, influencing behaviours).
- Develop thorough understanding of complete service portfolio, customers and stakeholders. Ensuring adherence to agreed service model and the complex relationships. Ensuring adherence to contract principles.
- Support project proposals to effectively communicate content and context of solutions to the customer and internal stakeholders.
- Support auditing of contractors reporting, process compliance, service and safe systems of work.
- Ensure key service levels/KPI's are maintained at a high level to maximize my client's productivity.
Expertise and background required for this role is:
- Knowledge of cost modeling tools, techniques and principles.
- Breadth and depth of contract management knowledge, including understanding key commercial, regulatory and economic drivers for driving greater value from contractual arrangements.
- Experience working with and understanding KPI's and other management data and the ability to analyse and summarize key messages.
- Relationship management experience delivering operational, commercial and safety value into supply chain.
- Experience with assurance processes in a commercial and operational environment, ensuring that risks are appropriately mitigated.
- Experience in both decision making in commercial and/or process roles that have positively impacted on business performance.
- Capable to work in projects and team membership/leadership. The individual will be able to demonstrate knowledge and use of recognized project management techniques to manage/lead projects.
- Track record of building and enhancing business relationships with key internal and external interfaces. Experience with challenging stakeholder relationships an advantage.
- Experience in evaluating supplier capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of Health and Safety legislation requirements and its impact on operational activities.
Successful candidates will be contacted immediately.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.