Online Economics Teacher
Online Economics Teacher Job - Warwick
Salary: MPS/UPS Negotiable
Job Start: March 2017 or as soon as possible
We are currently seeking a highly professional Teacher of Economics for a permanent full-time post to commence in February 2017 or as soon as possible.
The Online Subject Teacher fulfils an important role in ensuring cohorts of students have access to high quality education in specialist subject areas without requiring face to face content delivery.
This flipped and self-directed style of teaching and learning will involve the use of pre-recorded video lessons as well as live video conferencing classes, small group and one to one scenarios. The monitoring of student progress and timely provision of appropriate feedback and individual support, in both a reactive and pro-active manner, is regarded as essential to ensuring the success of the role.
Through innovative and creative use of technology and cutting edge teaching practice, the Online Subject Teacher position will make subject specific education available for a wide number of students with varying ability levels to enable them to successfully pass Post-16 examinations at or above their target grades. This role offers teachers an opportunity to become world class practitioners in a global educational organisation who are leading the way in cutting edge practices.
The school seeks to promote excellence in education and enjoys outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour reflecting the ethos and values of the school. Teachers benefit from supportive colleagues and positive relationships with parents.
- Proven ability to successfully teach KS5 or post 18 Economics
- be actively interested in self-directed learning and be open to different learning approaches
- be committed to student leadership and encourage teamwork and collaboration
- respect the school's ethos, aims and values
- enjoy being part of a supportive and progressive team
- be willing to engage in continued professional development
- QTS with relevant experience
- Be an experienced teacher or an exceptional NQT
- Good subject knowledge or the National Curriculum
- be eligible to work in the UK
- Continued Professional and Personal Development Opportunities
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A dedicated, motivated and welcoming staff and school community
- An extensive learning environment in which to teach
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).
For more information please contact Owen Glanz at Capita Education Resourcing on for an informal chat today.