Training CoOrdinator /AssessorManagement level 5
Training CoOrdinator /Assessor
To deliver and assess Level 5 Management qualification
Based Coventry( with travel )
£23000 to £25000
Permanent and Full Time
CMD Recruitment Ltd is recruiting on behalf of a National Training Provider for a Training CoOrdinator /Assessor to deliver and assess up to level 5 management qualificaton.
The Training Coordinator will deliver and coordinate the successful completion of Management level 5 qualification for this upcoming growing training provider.
The role is home based and the caseload of learners are predominately based in Coventry and the surronding areas. You will be provided with a Company Laptop, phone and any other equipment needed for the role.
The role will require you to be involved in all aspects of delivery including the carrying out of assessments and also liaising with employers, external verifiers and staff to maximise framework completions.
The successful candidate will already hold the relevant Assessor qualification (A1, TAQA or equivalent).
Purpose of the role:
With a passion for working with others and supporting learners towards maximising their full potential, you will take responsibility for managing a caseload of learners, creating a bespoke and meaningful lesson plan and schedule of learning to support and motivate learners towards achieving qualifications, stretching their learning, increasing their knowledge and capabilities and supporting them while they evolve intellectually and professionally.
About the role:
*Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range of quality provisions, you will follow code of practise and or the agreed procedure for any awarding bodies.
* Train, assess, motivate and support learners on programmes towards achieving qualifications including Apprenticeships and NVQ's within a sector specific area and in a variety of locations and environments / organisations.
* Maximise the use of e-learning and using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge in a variety of ways.
* Support, develop, implement and evaluate approved training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity to supporting them to achieving their qualification in a timely manner.
* Utilise the use of learner's lesson plan to record and endorse the journey the learner has undergone towards achieving their qualification. This along with all other documentation should be completed accurately and timely to support the overall business objective and also to ensure all materials are available on request for audit purposes.
* Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates' progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews.
You should be able to demonstrate the following skills and knowledge
* Assessor Award (A1/TAQA/D32/33 or equivalent)
* Relevant Teaching Qualification (desirable)
* Strong occupational competence to enable you to deliver a management qualificationa at level 5
* Ability and desire to work autonomously and not require micromanagement
* Excellent attention to detail/Time management skills
* Passion for people development
* Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle