Project Manager with Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering experience and qualifications required for a good career building permanent opportunity working for a reputable organisation based in Wolverhampton.
As the Project Manager with Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering experience you will be required to responsible for
- Reviewing all applicable job data, including POs, project plans, specs, and provide comments when applicable.
- Coordinate with other departments and Project Managers to meet scheduled task deadlines, maintain schedule for purchasing, fabrication, construction, inspection, start-up, etc., and prioritizing staff workload to meet goals; assigning warranty items to engineering staff.
- Communicating promptly with customer on project schedule and any issues.
Scheduling and conducting project review meeting, focusing on scope of supply, cost, construction, and project scheduling.
- Advising Project Management and Project Engineers of project status while adhering to all appropriate policies and established safety procedures.
- Review back charge negotiations.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Experience required for this role is:
- HNC/D qualification in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Five to ten years' work experience in project management and/or advanced education in project management or Engineering.
- A proven record of managing large scale dynamic projects in person and at a distance.
- A proven record of solving problems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to understand English at an advanced level verbally and in written form.
- A strong desire to innovate.
- Ability to make decisions requiring the use of a variety of variables in non-standard situations.
Soft skills required:
- Experience in sales or in a position that requires negotiation, is a plus.
- The ability to read design documents and drafting schematics.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Word, Excel, and other MS Office programs.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to apply advanced mathematical equations to a variety of complex, non-standard situations.
- Travel: Travel is occasionally required (typically less than 10%) to locations primarily within the US and sometimes to other worldwide locations.
- Ability to read and understand specification, fabrication, erection, and standard engineering drawings.
Successful candidates will be contacted immediately.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.