Pro1 Recruitment are recruiting for a hard working, confident and enthusiastic candidate for the role based in Birmingham. Experience of working in a telesales environment and is able to communicate effectively over the telephone with a personable approach.
- Making telesales calls (outbound) to potential clients, introducing the company, profiling and qualifying the prospect by way of using your knowledge of company’s portfolio of services offered.
- Gaining verified information and contacts names, qualifying the businesses potential use of transport services, recording the findings in the CRM system. ?
- Sourcing sales leads using the Company’s in-house database or other sources of information. ?
- Calling potential customers with a mind to converting them into customers towards you own financial target (based on Gross Profit TBC)
- Preparation of quotations for presentation to the customer. ?
- Converting prospective clients to live, trading clients. ?
- Development of the business from existing or new customer base in order to achieve the GP target required of the individual. ?
- Managing all facets of the accounts for which you are responsible, ensuring that credit limits are managed in line with Company standards, internal communication with all operational departments allows those departments to perform their roles correctly and in order to ensure delivery of our promises made to the customer. ?
- Working within the companies framework at all times to ensure continuous development. ?
- Making regular contact with customers pro-actively to ensure that we are satisfying the needs of the customer and with a mind to developing further business opportunities from within that account. ?
- Any other duty as required by your manager, from time-to-time.
Essential Skills, experience: ?
- Previous Telesales experience essential ?
- Outbound B2B Sales calls & Appointment making ?
- Commercial experience on UK Transport/Ocean/Air/Road freight/quoting processes will be ideal. ?
- Good inter-personal skills (written and verbal). ?
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 9:00 to 18:00. This role includes a basic salary plus commission.