Head of Financial Reporting
A leading Financial Services business based in Manchester are looking for a Head of Financial Reporting.
About this role
This business are looking for someone to fulfil the following duties for the Head of Financial Reporting role:
- Hold complete ownership of all of the audit processes within the business
- Continually improving the quality of MI being produced
- Producing monthly reports, and presenting them to the Board
- Consolidating the ICAAP reports the business must abide to
- Ensuring all other control processes are complied to by the business
- Drafting annual statements for review by the Board and FD
- Working on due diligence work for any potential acquisitions to be made by the business
- Managing the finance team on a day-to-day basis
This business are looking for a Head of Financial Reporting, who is ACA Qualified, although ACCA Qualified Accountants may also be considered. Whilst ideally you will have experience within Practice and Audit, you must have Industry experience as well to draw upon. Any experience with ICAAP regulations would be advantageous. Equally, any experience within Financial Services would be useful but not essential. Strong previous reporting and control work is important to ensure you fulfil the duties to a high standard.
About the business
This is a newly created role, made due to company acquisitions. This role offers a candidate the chance to 'make it their own'. Its an exciting time to join this growing, Financial Services business.
For more information on this role, please apply via the link below.