Group Assistant Accountant - FTC
We are recruiting a full-time Group Assistant Accountant (6 month FTC) to join our client, an international law firm based in Bristol.
The successful candidate will report to the Group Finance Manager.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and validation of data
- Prepare monthly management accounts for reporting to Board and Banks
- Support the production of the year-end accounts and preparation of relevant information for external auditors
- Analytical review of overhead variance analysis against budget and prior year comparatives
- Dealing with any ad hoc queries
- Accountancy Graduate or Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA or Advanced AAT student
- Proficient with Excel
- Very good communication skills both written and verbally
- Working knowledge of MS Office with ability to easily learn new software
- Highly organised and ability to multi task
- Ability to manage daily workload autonomously and remain a positive attitude even in stressful situations
If you would like to find out more about this position, please get in touch with an updated version of your CV.