Part Time Legal Secretary - £ 22,000 - £ 25,000 ( pro rota )
One of our prestigious clients based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit a Part Time Legal Secretary to work 3 days a week.
This fantastic company offers in-house training and development and is in a great location.
They do require someone who is able to work Friday but will be flexible with the other 2 days.
- Audio typing
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Amending documents
- Diary management
- Booking meetings
- Updating and maintaining databases
- General administration
Successful candidates must have:
- Legal Secretary experience
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Able to work accurately in a demanding role and able to work on own initiative
- Strong IT experience - excellent typing skills - ( 65wpm )
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent Holidays - 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays plus
- Company Profit related pay
- Share Save Scheme
£ 22, 000 - £ 25,000 ( Pro rota)
Hours of Work:
3 days a week 9:00am - 5:30pm ( Flexible ) but must work a Friday
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.