Business Development Manager - Print Services
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Print Services
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Preston, Blackpool, St Helens, Crewe, Blackburn, Chester, Wigan, Bolton
INDUSTRY: Print Services
SALARY: £30,000 to £40,000 + Commission
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation in the Print Services industry, the company supply a wide range of print services such as design and print management, Colour Print, Business Print, Point Of Sale, Digital Print, Security Print, Labels to a variation of commercial and industrial organisations on a national and international level.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the print industry, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation,
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Print Services Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com