Technical Coordinator - Housing/Residential
£25,000 - £30,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Coordinator to join a successful residential developer in their Birmingham office.
My client is looking for a Technical Coordinator to control and co-ordinate all technical information between external consultants and internal departments. To ensure all approvals are obtained and information received issued to allow for a programmed start on site. To understand, implement and adhere to the company policy/strategy.
- Check all drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability.
- Liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met.
- Apply for and secure statutory body approval of Architectural Design.
- Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the constructions process.
- Attend design meetings with the highways and planners to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments.
- Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required.
- Reporting to the Technical Director
- Previous experience within development in a construction environment
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Understanding of local government
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- A background in engineering would be advantageous for this role yet not
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below today attaching a copy of your current CV.
On offer to the successful Technical Coordinator is a highly competitive (dependent on experience) as other fringe benefits. The company also offers all Technical Coordinators a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.