Sales Executive - Home Based
A software consultancy and development company, providing custom and tailored solutions in a variety of different industry areas requires a software sales professional to work to drive new business primarily within the NHS.
The role is home-office based with frequent visits to prospective customers in the North of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Regular (scheduled) visits to our head office near Woking, Surrey, will also be required.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Working with the marketing team to develop market research and sales delivery campaigns
- Developing and executing effective salesplans
- Identifying, targeting and profiling prospective customers
- Developing relationships with prospective customers using a variety of different methods
- Organising and attending relevant networking events, workshops, seminars and exhibitions
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations
- Helping prepare business cases and benefits realisation plans for prospective customers
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of our software products
Applicants need to be proactive, motivated, confident, articulate and ambitious with a proven track record of software sales and experience of the NHS and/or workforce management. Applicants must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to demonstrate an ability to develop close working relationships with stakeholders in different roles and at different levels.
The successful candidate can expect an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding career within a dynamic and growing business.