Account Manager x2
A leading digital agency in Manchester City Centre is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their passionate team! Enjoy great Friday perks, like free breakfast and a drink after work, including practical benefits like paid sick days, paid overtime, 28 days holiday and much more! We have two fabulous roles at this agency going, why not make that career change that you've been waiting for, for so long!
This international award-winning agency is located in the heart of Manchester and offers a wide range of marketing services including SEO and social media. The Account Manager will be working with a large client base; from growing companies to global powerhouses… no two days will ever be the same! As the agency continues to grow at a rapid pace, they are now looking to take on an enthusiastic Account Manager! The right person for this job is a self-starter who can prioritise their workload in order to ensure that deadlines are met. They will also share the company's passion for digital and build long-term client relationships, as the successful candidate will be responsible for a minimum of 10 accounts.
Don't worry; it isn't all hard work and no play at this agency! The Account Manager will have the opportunity to avoid the morning traffic and start at 10am or schedule the day around their own lifestyle.
The Main responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- On a regular basis, have phone and face to face meetings with the clients in order to ensure that a strong relationship has been built
- Work with the online marketing and development teams in order to identify the appropriate strategies and campaigns; guaranteeing that the client needs are met
- Report all client contact and ensure that it is shared within a certain period of time
- Generate reports which highlight the performance of each account and share these with the directors
- Each month, produce a marketing report and ensure that it is delivered to the clients within a certain time frame
- Use relevant tools to analyse, track and evaluate the client links that have been built
- Make sure that all budgets are adhered to
- Ensure that the correct level of client service is met by working closely with the other team leaders
- Look out for any new business opportunities which present themselves
The Key Skills required:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working with a similar role in an agency environment is essential
- Demonstrate fantastic organisational , project management and communication skills
- An eye for detail and strong numeracy skills are also necessary for the role
- Capable of working under pressure in order to achieve targets
- Comfortable working on your own as well as part of a team!
- Polished client- facing skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
If you think you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, then please don't hesitate to contact our recruitment team!