New Lending Support Advisor
New Lending Support Advisor, Part -Time, Permanant
£17,070 PRO RATA
Monday - Friday 2pm- 6pm
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2017? Are you passionate about delivering a professional, excellent service in a fast paced service environment? If so, this fantastic opportunity could be what you have been looking for!
We are looking for a passionate, professional and dedicated individual to join our New Lending Support team. You will be integral in delivering the departments vision by delivering a "best in class" telephony service.
As an Support Advisor you will be taking inbound calls from Mortgage Intermediaries about their clients’ mortgage applications. Working closely with our mortgage processing and underwriting teams you will ensure an excellent customer experience by providing clear and accurate updates on mortgage applications. You will also deal with more technical, complex enquiries regarding our policies and procedures. No one call is the same as the last!
We pride ourselves on our service, so you will be expected to achieve agreed quality standards and turnaround times. In addition you will need to logically assess information and make appropriate decisions, whilst demonstrating a good understanding of the Society’s lending criteria.
New Lending Support Advisor Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong evidence of customer service experience working in a fast paced environment
- Evidence of working towards performance measures and goals i.e. quality, compliance measures
- Ability to deal with technical and complex enquires
- Applicants must have a good level of numerical and verbal ability.
- A confident relationship builder with excellent communication skills, ideally telephone based
- Thorough and driven to achieve high standards
- Reliable, committed and flexible
In order to be a success in the role you must be an effective communicator with the ability to offer an accurate and efficient telephony service. You must be enthusiastic and confident working within a fast paced, challenging customer focused environment.
The department operates: 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Training:This will be full time for around 4 weeks
Hours of Work: 20 hours a week, Mon - Fri 2pm - 6pm