IT Support Analyst Temp to perm
The Role: Junior/Trainee IT Support Analyst
A trainee or junior IT support analyst required for my West Midlands based client. This is an opportunity for an aspiring support professional to begin their career with an established and successful manufacturing and distribution business.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable passion and fundamental knowledge of IT (possible with an IT Degree). The primary task will be to provide 1st line ICT support & assisting our Lead Developer with research, testing, documentation and training.
Ultimately activates will include but not be limited to the following:
- Desktop support including hardware, OS & applications.
- Administration of integrated VOIP Phone System
- Carry out new network installations, set up and test that in all aspects the installation functions properly, and explained how it's used.
- The repair or issue fix of PCs and other equipment as required.
- To follow all procedures, for logging telephone calls and recording the responses made to queries ensuring that each query is followed to final closure.
- Adequately communicate progress of call status to users.
- Ensure a security and confidentiality at all times.
- Secondary role will be to help in development testing and documenting of bespoke in house products.
- Training users to use software applications.
You will need to be a team player and have strong communication skills but also be capable of working alone when required. Applicant needs to have a good communication skills and a methodical approach to work, and be able to handle users from the chairman, directors to shop floor personnel.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com