Free lunch every Friday, bonuses and team nights out! Join an incredibly talented digital marketing agency based in a relaxed and creative office in South Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to lead a dynamic team and deliver the SEO function of an innovative agency which are at the top of their game.
Our client is going through an exciting time and is growing rapidly! This agency provides a wide range of digital services and has established an excellent reputation in the industry due to their outstanding digital knowledge. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a great understanding of all aspects of SEO to take the reins and deliver optimised searches that are customer centric. Instead of focusing on search engines deliver quality, customer rich traffic.
The Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Create innovative content- led SEO strategies which go above and beyond the client's expectations
- Oversee the team and carry out regular reviews on each individual's performance and offer training and support where needed
- Build and maintain strong work relationships with key contacts and clients
- Strategically deliver tasks amongst the team, playing to their strengths where applicable in order to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Educate the team on best practice and overall SEO knowledge for campaigns
- Oversee and direct keyword research, focusing on high volume, targeted terms
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry practices and implement them accordingly
- Keep close to budgets and react accordingly to over and underspends
- Liaise with third party agencies and suppliers in order to ensure the expected results are delivered
The Perfect Candidate:
- At least 2-3 years' of SEO experience is essential
- Previously worked within an agency in a client facing role
- Proven experience of supporting pre-sales would be beneficial
- Comfortable working in a fast- paced environment
- Previous experience of delivering ground -breaking strategies is essential
- Experienced in HTML coding and using numerous SEO tools
- A team player who can work effectively on their own
- Fantastic communication, organisational and budget management skills are also fundamental
- Able to use Google Analytics and other similar tools
- A driven individual who wants to contribute to the growth of the business!