A leading service provider, based in Manchester, are currently recruiting a Credit Controller.
Key responsibilities as a Credit Controller:
- Credit Control
- Dealing with customer queries via phone & email
- Posting Customer Receipts to accounts - Bacs/Chqs/CC
- Preparing cheques for banking
- Accessing and inputting information on to invoice financing online software
- Inputting invoices onto customer portals
- Assisting with Proof of delivery system
You will have:
- Previous experience in credit control
- ORACLE System experience
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Ability to operate in a service driven culture, continuously challenging and seeking to be better
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good customer service skill set, going above and beyond the call of duty where necessary
- Committed team player who is trustworthy and self-motivated
- Strong organisation and time management skills
This leading provider within the services industry, in Manchester, are dedicated to employee development and feedback making this a fantastic opportunity.
Apply below or to find out more about the Credit Controller job contact Frankie Cripsey on or call +.