Our client are a fast growing digital business.
Due to continued growth they now require an Ecommerce Executive to join the growing team.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for improving customer journey and delivering sales and conversions on site.
- Developing a clear technology roadmap to improve user experience and increase conversion.
- Managing new operational procedures to improve service and drive efficiency.
- Responsible for suggesting improvements for wireframes, web design, customer UX, site structure, optimisation, product conversion funnel from category view to product page and checkout.
- Collaboration for Information Technology across the business.
- Focusing on the continuous optimisation of the mobile and desktop sites and working closely with platform provider to deliver enhancements
- Optimising onsite search to improve customer experience and conversion.
- A / B testing, reporting and strategy across the site.
- You are analytical, strong with numbers and have a faultless attention to detail.
- An excellent planner and organiser who is great at prioritising heavy workloads.
- You can think strategically and understand commercial implications of decisions and actions.
- You thrive working as part of a dynamic team, have great interpersonal skills and are quick to build relationships.
- You are tech savvy and have advanced understanding of Google Analytics.
- A hard worker and extremely meticulous you are ambitious and an innovator.
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate