Do you have a love of CRM? Join this fantastic fashion eCommerce business as their CRM Co-ordinator and you will receive lots of benefits such as great training and development opportunities! Don’t miss out on this fab role!
Our client is looking for a CRM Co-ordinator that will take charge of implementing the CRM strategy and driving sales. The position is for 6 months plenty of time to get to know the ropes! They will also offer top customer service and gain a loyal customer base.
Our client is located in the Northern Quarter, which is surrounded by plenty of funky bars- so you can treat yourself after work! The fashion retailer has been around for decades and has therefore built up a trusty reputation, a fantastic business to work for!
Main responsibilities of the CRM Co-ordinator:
- Work with the CRM Manager to manage budgets effectively
- Manage and analyse the plan for the brand and discount strategy
- Implementation of campaigns, ensuring creative execution and analyse the campaign’s results to ensure it is driving sales
- Overseeing the CRM executive, ensuring the day-to-day activities are running smoothly and all objectives are met
- A marketing degree or equivalent is essential, with proven CRM experience
- Strong managements skills when dealing with campaigns and junior team members
- Confident with using MS Excel
- Highly analytical and good with numbers, problem-solving skills are essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude with the ability to manage a heavy workload with tight deadlines
If this job is right for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning recruitment team!