We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a growing business on a permanent basis in the centre of Manchester. We are looking for candidates who are dedicated, driven, and thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment.
You will be joining a successful team, working within a brand new division of the company and reporting to the Financial Controller on a daily basis. All applicants must have previous experience in a finance role.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the finance of key accounts
- Liaising with the global offices
- Prepare and present Management Accounts and Budgets/multi-year plan
- Carrying out various banking transactions under the direction of the Finance Manager
- Scrutinising bank statements for credits and debits
- In conjunction with Departmental Managers completing administration of payments for
clients and partners, financial reconciliations, payments to suppliers, petty cash
disbursements, and other tasks as assigned by Finance Manager
- Accounts Receivable and Credit Control including chasing for payment, issuing reminder
letters, resolving or redirecting any queries to the relevant persons, poring cash receipts,
overdue debt reporting
- Preparing monthly accounts for the Directors
- Accounts payable including processing of supplier invoices, reconciliation to supplier
statements and resolving queries
You will be AAT qualified to be considered for this role. In return you will receive a dynamic and fast paced working environment with a clear career path.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, enthusiastic and looking to grow within a successful business. If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role and would be interested in applying, please send your CV to for immediate consideration.