Senior Client Services Administrator-Birmingham-Outstanding Actuarial & Pension Advice Organisation
My Client was established 30 years ago, and has become one of the market leaders in providing the very best Actuarial & Pensions advice.
At nearly 1000 strong members of staff, my client is continuously looking to add outstanding individuals to its organisation, and in this case, they require a Senior Client Services Administrator to support the team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain client records on CRM to a high standard.
- Ensure AML is up to date and recorded on the system.
- Liaise with clients and third parties as necessary to process client requirements.
- Dealing with the New Business process:
o Pre-populate forms needed to send to clients
o Send forms out to the client and follow up
o Check forms on return and chase any outstanding documents or information
o Maintain Know Your Client and AML due diligence on the CRM system
o Follow up on missing client documents
o Scan the completed and signed application documentation
o Send documentation to provider or process online
o Keep client up to date with the progress of their application
o Follow through to completion ensuring the CRM is up to date
- Address and answer clients’ and intermediaries’ administrative queries.
- Process client income requirements under instruction from the Consultant.
- Process cash movements to DFMs under instruction from the Consultant
- Undertake any projects or duties requested by the Consultants or Principals in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Validate, instruct and check address amendments
- Assist with answering telephones, general administration, filing and post.
- Scan all relevant client documentation to the system.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business.
- Prepare client review packs for Consultant’s client meetings.
- Follow up on any action points resulting from client meetings.
- Prepare draft Consultant correspondence.
- Maintain recurring activities for reviews, cash balance queries and drawdown reviews.
- Assisting with training and checking of work undertaken by more junior client services administrators may be required including mentoring.
- Successfully complete the compulsory Anti-Money Laundering and Information Security training and any other mandatory compliance or regulatory training as required by the business, Group and FCA regulations.
Skills & Experience
- Proven client services administration experience gained within an IFA environment focused on holistic financial planning for private clients encompassing pensions, investment and protection.
- Demonstrates administration experience of the complete life cycle of processing client business.
- Previous technical report writing skills whilst not essential may be advantageous in particular when supporting paraplanners in the generation of more basic/simplistic reports.
- High standard of competency and knowledge of CRM system and client reporting, previous experience of AO would be preferable (or a comparable package) & IT systems and software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including provider websites for processing Training, education & qualification.
- Good general education, including GCSE Mathematics and English grade B or above or equivalent qualification. Ideally educated to A Level standard or equivalent qualification (or individuals deemed 'qualified by experience’ would be considered).
- Achieved or working towards Certificate in Financial Planning (or equivalent qualification) Skills, abilities & personal qualities.
- A self-motivated approach to professional and personal development.
- Able to listen and follow instructions and procedures, and assimilate information quickly in a consistent and accurate manner.
- Able to proactively take ownership and responsibility for own workload o Enthusiastic, positive and flexible approach to work pressures.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail both written and numerical is required in order to perform their duties.
- Confident communicator, able to communicate effectively, professionally and concisely in writing, face to face and over the telephone.
- Able to work as part of a multi-disciplined team with a positive 'can do’ attitude.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, capable of anticipating, resolving and owning problems through to resolution.
- Able to recognise the need for a customer focused approach to service delivery both in terms of quality and exceeding customer expectations.
- Focus on commerciality and time/cost whilst undertaking all chargeable activity.
- Forming successful professional relationships both internally and externally.
- Continues to seek ways of improving quality, service delivery and efficiencies in processes and procedures.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work in advance of deadlines and prioritising multiple tasks.
- Good organisational skills.
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.