Pastry Chef de Partie - Luxury Hotel - Manchester
Pastry Chef de Partie required for this award winning, Luxury Hotel in Manchester
Salary £18-20,000 + tips and excellent company benefits!
This exclusve luxury hotel is ideally set in the heart of Manchester City Centre with an impressive history and reputation. The hotel has a fine dine restaurant, brasserie, afternoon tea and busy conference facilities and pride themselves not only on there great service but their seasonal menus which are from carefully selected, locally sourced produce.
They require a Pastry Chef de Partie with a certain level of experience, exceptional standards and flair to cooking to maintain the outstanding reputation. This is a very rewarding, but hands on Pastry Chef de Partie role and as such you would be expected to be present in the kitchen for the majority of the day ensuring the high standards are adhered to at all times.
Required skills for Pastry Chef de Partie Role;
- You must have at least 2 years experience at this level or a comparable Rosette Restaurant/Hotel of similar standard and an overall good knowledge of seasonal fresh ingredients.
- Previous experience as a Pastry Chef de Partie
- Ability to train and motivate the team
- An ability to prioritise
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- Passion and creative flair with a keen eye for detail
If your qualifications and experience fit the Pastry Chef de Partie Vacancy
Please CLICK Apply