Purchase ledger Clerk
An excellent position has arisen with my client for an immediately available Purchase Ledger Clerk. Due to a record increase in growth within the business and an internal promotion my client is looking for someone to start immediately on a temporary to permanent basis.
My client is a leading business services brands and are a leader in their field. They have a very stable finance team and pride themselves on their staff retention rates. They offer a competitive salary and a number of excellent employee benefits.
Reporting in to the Management Accountant within a team of 7 you will be responsible for the end to end process of the purchase ledger for all European invoices using SAP software.
You also will be responsible for :
- Statement reconciliations
- BAC's Payments
- Query resolutions
You will be immediately available and have a strong work ethic and attention to detail. You will also be ideally looking for a long term role as this will go permanent for the right candidate.
- Have experience of SAP software
- Strong excel skills (V-look ups and Pivot tables advantageous)
- Exposure to foreign currencies
- Experience within a similar role
- Immediate start
- Excellent training provided and very supportive environment
- Easily commutable location
- Permanent opportunity on offer
- Competitive salary