My client, a family-run manufacturer of architectural hardware, is looking to expand their process improvement and lean manufacturing function by recruiting an experienced Process Engineer. Having being established for over 100 years and enjoying a sustained growth, you will join a highly experienced team and be an essential part in this companies story and growth.
The successful Process Engineer will be working for an employer who has a proven history of supplying high quality products into an architectural/construction market. These precision-manufactured components are sold to customers worldwide.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for;
- Analysing existing processes and systems, identifying shortfalls and opportunities to improve.
- Collecting, analysing and utilising complex data from a variety of manufacturing functions, divisions and processes. You will use this data to construct improvement projects and present to colleagues across the business.
- Being the champion for Lean process, implementing and up-keeping lean processes and culture.
- Providing coaching and training for internal staff to further the lean culture and processes.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining new manufacturing processes and lean initiatives and projects.
- Creating documentation and concisely reporting to colleagues at Manager and Director level.
As the successful Process Engineer you are likely to have significant experience in....
- Lean methodologies and implementing/maintaining them
- Working within a mid to high volume manufacturing environment
- Proven history of improving production output, waste reduction, OEE and defect rate.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Process Engineer
- A competitive salary of between £30,000 and £35,000
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Fantastic career progression opportunity
Gleeson Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruiter of leadership roles and technical specialists on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including automotive, aerospace, general manufacturing and FMCG. Please visit our website for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.