My client is a professional business based in the centre of Birmingham with an excellent reputation and they are one of the leaders in their industry. They have recently merged with another global brand and as such they are now in a position to grow their accounts team.
They are currently looking for someone ideally with previous experience working as an Accounts Assistant or in a similar role with a good knowledge of all aspects of accounts such as sales ledger, purchase ledger, banking and cash and month end.
My client will potentially be able to offer study support toward a professional qualification following successful completion of the probation period.
Ideally you will:
- Have at least 6 months experience in an Accounts Assistant position or similar
- Be confident using Excel on a daily basis and previous experience using accounting software
- Have previous experience in the property industry would be advantageous but is not essential
- Have the confidence to communicate with clients and managers within business
In return you will:
- Work for a very prestigious company in a very professional environment
- Work in stunning offices in the centre of Birmingham close to transport links Enjoy a complex and challenging role
- Enjoy excellent training, support and potential funding towards a professional qualification
If you feel you have the right skills and are interested in this position, please send us your CV.