Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading distributor of Caribbean Foods, supplying retailers throughout the UK. Due to expansion they now seek a full time Business Development Manager to cover the Midlands region.
The role of the Business Development Manager
In the role of Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing new business with independent and multiple retailers
- Managing existing accounts to maximise the revenue potential from them
- Assisting retailers to promote the range of products through tasters and merchandising
- Working closely with the MD you will be reporting back on market trends and discussing new product innovations
- Ensuring targets are exceeded every month
The Business Development Manager
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager will:
- Have at least 2 years proven track record of field sales
- Ideally you will have sold food either into the food service market place or retail sector
- Have strong pitch, objection handling and closing skills
- Be a dynamic individual with excellent business development skills
- Be intelligent, professional, determined and a motivated individual who is not afraid to work hard to deliver results and enjoy winning business
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and KPI's.
- Strong ability to generate new business.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The Package for the Business Development Manager
- £22,000.00 - £28,000.00.00 basic
- OTE up to £38,000.00 uncapped
- Company Car
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity where due to the growth promotion within is achievable, send your CV via the link below.