My client is looking to recruit a Compliance Assistant to join the Compliance team and support the ongoing function as the business grows. The role will help support and develop the internal audits and processes of the company as well as promote and build an effective compliance culture.
My client is a growing energy business based in Coventry, with a turnover of £120m, up from £40m two years ago.
- Provide day to day support to operational teams with questions and queries relating to compliance, regulations and the supply licence;
- Assist in the design and implementation of processes for internal reviews and audits for different departments;
- Undertake periodic assessments of the internal operations to provide recommendations for improvement and to meet regulations and legislation;
- Provide oversight and monitoring of the compliance needs on all required reporting and periodic activities;
- Analyse regulatory and legislative changes for potential the impact on the company.
- High attention to detail;
- Highly organised; of self and others;
- Able to analyse and interpret text into plain, simple language;
- Excellent communicate skills with the ability to communicate with all levels including stakeholders;
- Work well in a team as well as individually;
- High level of verbal reasoning;
- Previous experience in a compliance and/or auditing role is essential;
- Previous experience within the energy sector is beneficial but not mandatory .
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum