Intec Microsystems Ltd is a rapidly growing independent I.T organisation with offices in Birmingham, Nottingham, Madrid, Paris, Rome, Utrecht, Munich and Dubai. We are now looking to recruit a hardworking, dynamic and analytical individual to help strengthen our credit control department in our Birmingham head office.
The successful applicant will be looking to build and develop a career in finance. The role will be varied and encompasses all areas of Sales Ledger.
- Monday-Friday 08:30-17:30
The role reports directly to the Credit Manager and involves:
- High volume/low value chasing of overdue invoices
- Assessing and reporting potential doubtful debts
- Credit Checking prospect new customers
- Cash allocation and maintaining accurate records
- Working closely with colleagues and all other departments
- Assisting with all reporting and reconciliation requirements
Who we're looking for:
- Enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a 'can do’ attitude
- A good communicator able to handle high call volumes
- Ability to work as part of a motivated and target driven team
- Creativity and the ability to 'think outside the box’ when problem solving
- Have strong numerical and literacy and IT literacy
- Well organised and flexible
- Articulate and excellent telephone manner
Desired Attributes/Experience (not essential):
- Credit Control/Sales Ledger experience
- Languages - French, Italian or Spanish
- Systems - Outlook, Sage Line50, Sage line 200
Why come to work for Intec Microsystems Ltd?
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus scheme
- Monthly "Duvet days"
- Quarterly social events
- Friendly office environment
If you are interested in working for a fast growing and dynamic organisation please apply as below.