Finance Director -Motor
JMP Selection's client, a high growth financial services company, is looking for a high calibre finance leader to provide commercial support to their motor business. The successful candidate will support the business in structuring deals through dealer/product pricing, managing all budgeting and forecasts and, driving forward business MI including P&L development and dealer/introducer performance reporting. The role will also explore opportunities to improve business profitability through detailed analysis and supporting product and business developments.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
· Supporting the business in the achievement of ROE targets, through completion of profitable dealer/relationship pricing proposals.
· Working with senior Motor management and provide modelling support in the development of budgets and quarterly business forecasts.
· Developing monthly business MI/profitability reporting supporting management in monitoring the delivery of its strategic financial goals.
· Developing dealer performance reporting to assist the business in the more effective and profitable management of relationships.
· Provide Finance support and input to the development of new products, channels and strategic business initiatitives.
You must be a qualified accountant with recent experience in a similar role within motor finance or leasing. For further details, please contact Justin Pearce at JMP Selection Limited